Stone Chalet - 3rd Floor - Queen and 2 Twins
3 BEDS: 1 - queen two poster bed, 2 - four poster twin beds.
BEDDING: Standard mattresses, cotton sheets and blankets, pillows and comforter in winter.
BATHROOM: Private bathroom has a shower.
HEATING AND COOLING: The room has A/C and is heated by steam radiators.
FURNITURE: There are two wing back chairs, a wooden side chair, side tables on either side of the queen bed and a small table.
WINDOWS: Three windows are on the back or the main house let in lots of light. 2" Venetian blinds cover the windows and can darken the room.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: This room, being part of the old house has lots of 1917 character. There are several closets in the room for luggage storage if needed. Cuckoo's and Veranda have a lockable door between so you could rent both rooms as a suite with two bathrooms.
Maximum occupancy: 4
- Free full cooked to order breakfast daily
- Free high speed WiFi
- Free on street parking
- House and room keys
- Soap, shampoo, conditioner and hair dryer in room
- Daily towel and room freshening service
- Complementary Keurig coffee and tea in lobby
- Guest refrigerator and microwave in lobby
- Iron and board upon request
- Express checkout