Location of rooms and buildings on the property
Stone Chalet Bed and Breakfast Inn and Event Center in Ann Arbor, MI has three connected buildings and a separate Carriage House.
Upon arrival you'll enter through the Event Center on Berkshire and come through it to the Stone Chalet, aka Main House, to check in. From there we show you the formal dining room where breakfast is served and then go through the kitchens to the Parsonage door that you will use exclusively to come and go. Then we take you to your room.
The large building on Berkshire was the former Ann Arbor Unitarian Church sanctuary. We now use it as an Event Center for parties and concerts.
The Stone Chalet has three guest rooms on the second and third floors. These rooms still have the original 1917 details of large trim and moldings, wood floors, period style lighting and the original casement windows. The formal dining room used by guests for breakfast is also in the main house.
The Parsonage is located at the rear of the property and has seven guest rooms on two floors. The Parsonage rooms were converted to guest rooms in 1999 by the previous owners.
The Carriage House stands at the back of the property and was the home of the original caretakers in the 1930s as well as offices of the church when they were here.
ALL ROOMS COME WITH:
- key to the house to come and go as you please
- in room, private bathroom with a shower, tub or combination
- free high speed WiFi
- air conditioning
- breakfast included, enough to satisfy any hunger
- free parking on Berkshire, passes available if needed
- quick check-out, just leave keys and parking pass on desk or in room
- every day towel service
- coffee and tea in the Parsonage for all guests
- use of the grounds and Fellowship Hall for registered guests
- in room personal shampoo, conditioner and soaps
- use of iron and ironing board upon request
- guest refrigerator in Parsonage
- guest microwave in Parsonage
- request in room mini-fridge before your arrival
Extra adults over 2 are $25 each.
Extra beds are $35.
There are four significant structures on the property and three are inter-connected: Event Center, Main House and Parsonage are connected and the Carriage House is at the back.
Parsonage 1st floor
Ada's - queen
Courtyard - king and twin
Garden - king
Parsonage 2nd floor
Provincial - queen
China - XL full and twin
Grand - XL full and twin
Ramparts - king
Stone Chalet - Main House
Porch - full and twin with 2 extra twins available, 2nd floor
Cuckoo's Nest - queen and 2 twins, 3rd floor
Veranda - king, 3rd floor
Stand alone building in the gazebo gardens
This is the living room area connected to the Event Hall where the public TV is located. Great for family groups to sit and play board games and talk.
There are many outdoor garden areas to relax in at Stone Chalet. Soon we will be expecting a fairy garden open to the public!Reserve a Room