Room Cancellation and Payment Policies
Please read the policy for your type of room reservation.
One or Two Rooms Reserved
(Different Requirements for Football and Graduation – see below)
Payment - Charges made three days in advance (subject to cancellation policy) or on day of arrival in person at check in or before arrival if receiving after hours entry instructions.
Cancellation - Cancel reservations at least 3 days before check-in at no charge for reservations made on our site. Cancellations made after that are charged for up to 3 days. Reservations made elsewhere may be subject to a 5 day cancellation policy.
Group Room Reservations are those that are guaranteed by one person for three or more rooms.
- Payment required at 30 days before check-in. We'll send an email invoice that can be paid online.
Cancellation for the Group guest rooms:
- 30 days prior to arrival, loss of deposit.
- Cancel after 30 days to check-in for refund provided the room is re-booked less a 25% handling fee in addition.
Football Weekend and Graduation Weekend
- A non-refundable $500 deposit is required for all graduation weekend reservations. Your card will be charged $500 plus tax when the reservations is made.
- Graduation reservation payments are due the January of the reservation and can be paid by emailed invoice or with the card on file.
- Football reservation payment is due 30 days prior to check-in by emailed invoice or card on file.
- Cancel 30 days before reservation check-in for full refund.
- Cancel after 30 days to check-in for refund provided the room is re-booked less a 25% handling fee.
- Cancel by January 5th for full refund less the required $500 deposit.
- Cancel after January 5th, for refund provided the room is re-booked less a 25% handling fee.
Invalid Payment Information
Invalid payment information will result in a cancelled reservation. Attempts will be made to contact booker to correct the payment method using email and phone number provided. If booker cannot be contacted, reservation will be cancelled. No entry instructions provided if payment information is invalid.
How to Cancel a Reservation
If you want to cancel your reservation made on our site please give notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you receive a reply your cancellation is confirmed. Group reservations should be cancelled much earlier to avoid fees.
You can call the innkeepers by cell 734-417-7223 and leave a message. Your cancellation is confirmed when you receive an email back acknowledging it.
If you booked at booking.com, hotels.com, expedia etc. please let us know you are canceling and be sure to cancel your reservation at the site where you made it otherwise cancellation fees will be charged.
What if my reservation is for more than 1 day?
Multi-day reservations not cancelled 3 days in advance will be charged for up to 3 days of the date the cancellation is received by email.
What if I don’t like my room?
Please look at the website to learn about the features of the room you want to book. Call us with any questions before booking a room if necessary. If you don’t like your room we will offer you another room if one is available.
If something is missing please tell us so we can help you. We like to help our guests whenever we can.
Cancellations on the day of arrival are subject to the cancellation policy.