Parsonage - 2nd Floor - Queen
BED: Queen size, minimalist in design without a head or foot board.
BEDDING: Gel memory foam mattress, cotton sheets and blankets, pillows and comforter in winter.
BATHROOM: Private bathroom has a shower/tub combination.
HEATING AND COOLING: The room has A/C and is heated by a gas fireplace.
FURNITURE: There are two upholstered arm chairs in the room.
WINDOWS: The windows face the gazebo. Casement windows with screens; a variety of cellular shades and lace curtains cover the windows and door.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Our cosiest room, the Provincial Room has a vaulted ceiling, a door to a shared balcony and is a nice room for one or two people!
Maximum occupancy: 2
- Free full cooked to order breakfast daily
- Free high speed WiFi
- Free on street parking
- House and room keys
- Soap, shampoo, conditioner and hair dryer in room
- Daily towel and room freshening service
- Complementary Keurig coffee and tea in lobby
- Guest refrigerator and microwave in lobby
- Iron and board upon request
- Express checkout