Parsonage - 2nd Floor - King
BED: King sleigh bed made of walnut wood with a scalloped foot board where you can sit to change your shoes.
BEDDING: Superior gel foam type mattress, cotton sheets and blankets, pillows and comforter in winter.
BATHROOM: Private bathroom has a shower/tub combination.
HEATING AND COOLING: The room has A/C and is heated by a gas fireplace.
FURNITURE: Night table, wing back chair, wooden desk chair, desk table, bench and chest of drawers.
WINDOWS: The bay window overlooks the pond. Casement windows with screens; combinations of cellular shades and lace curtains cover the windows and door.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:The room has a very interesting custom built in piece designed by the prior owner. It's now the stuffed animal zoo.
Maximum occupancy: 2
- Free full cooked to order breakfast daily
- Free high speed WiFi
- Free on street parking
- House and room keys
- Soap, shampoo, conditioner and hair dryer in room
- Daily towel and room freshening service
- Complementary Keurig coffee and tea in lobby
- Guest refrigerator and microwave in lobby
- Iron and board upon request
- Express checkout