Welcome to Stone Chalet Bed and Breakfast Inn and Event Center!
Get together with our Full House Connect – Getaway Package!
Step away from your zoom life. Live exclusively in the Stone Chalet Inn for a few days with your closest friends and family and connect six feet apart. We have space. Read about our full inn rental offering here.
Treat Someone Special to a Gift Certificate for a Stay at Stone Chalet
Choose any amount you like. Just enter on the form. A PDF of the certificate will be automatically sent to the email address you enter. Gift certificates are good for one year.
Stone Chalet Covid Response – Please Read
Our objective is to provide a safe and healthy environment for guests and staff at Stone Chalet when you spend the night, visit or attend an event. We do want you to come healthy and practice six foot physical distancing. Here’s what we’re doing and asking of you that directly affects you:
1. If you have a fever, have been exposed to coronavirus or someone with
Covid19, or are feeling ill, please stay home and get healthy.
2. While inside public spaces please wear a face mask.
3. Please a keep a six-foot distance from other guests and staff when possible.
4. Daily room cleaning for multiple night stays is suspended. If you would like fresh towels or anything else, please let us know. We are happy to help.
5. Breakfast will be served at staggered times and at separate dining tables to provide distance. If you would like breakfast in your room, please notify the innkeeper when you arrive. Please be flexible with breakfast times but tell
us if you need a specific breakfast time.
6. Event capacity is reduced. We are specializing is 10 person events for short durations or renting the entire facility for two or more days for privacy. Our maximum capacity at any given time for indoor events is limited. Please discuss with your event coordinator. It is possible to hold an outdoor event for up to 50 before 8 pm. No rain provisions.
This notice supersedes any other posting of service or capacities on this website or contracts established.
Stone Chalet is a one-of-a-kind Bed and Breakfast Inn and Event Center located minutes from University of Michigan Central Campus and downtown Ann Arbor. With only ten guests rooms, we are intimate in size while distinctive in our flexible and accommodating event spaces.
We pride ourselves on offering a quiet, secure, residential location; a place where you go to enjoy a nap, a good book, an intimate romance, a productive retreat, or the company of close friends and family.
Start your day out right with a delicious breakfast made to order every morning in our formal dining room. Dietary restrictions are no problem; we are happy to accommodate your special needs with notice.
Stone Chalet is a truly unique setting for groups seeking inspiration and community. We host yoga and meditation retreats, educational and therapeutic workshops, corporate retreats, and a wide range of special events.
And your wedding day will be filled with romance and charm when you choose to say “I do” at Stone Chalet!
We invite you to rent the entire complex for multiple days for complete privacy and minimal distraction. Our four unique buildings work in harmony to host wedding ceremonies and receptions, business meetings and retreats, or any other celebration for just two or up to one-hundred people.
Bring your own streaming device and use our fast free WiFi. You won’t find a TV in your room.
Contact & Location
Some of Our Reviews
My daughter had her wedding Venue here and it was beautiful. The host was extremely helpful and accommodating. The breakfast choices were unique and also accommodating to the sensitive palette! I would recommend this B and B to my friends and family.
Some of Our Reviews
Spent one night in a well appointed room and enjoyed a great breakfast. would highly recommend… location is ideal in a area of upscale homes near heart of ann arbor.. great for couples and just a few blocks away he from the “big house”
Some of Our Reviews
Great location, Beautiful rooms, Amazing breakfast, filling, delicious and beautifully presented.
It’s and old mansion so you may hear floors squeak as guest come and go but that’s a small price to pay for such a romantic setting. We’ll be back