A Remarkable Ann Arbor Bed and Breakfast Experience!
Stone Chalet Bed and Breakfast Inn offers you comfortable accommodations with breakfast cooked to order each day and served in our formal dining room. On a busy weekend we may have a breakfast buffet. Early breakfast available with notice. Casual attire is fine!
Reserve for 2019 Graduation.
Porch, Ramparts, Veranda and Carriage House rooms available for 3 night minimum, May 2-5, 2019. Use promo code GRADUATION for a 15% discount.
Stone Chalet is located in a quiet residential neighborhood near the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor Central Campus and downtown Ann Arbor, Michigan.
It is a 19 minute (1 mile) walk to Ross Business School and a 28 minute walk (1.4 miles) to Michigan Stadium.
There are restaurants within a ten minute walk of here.
Live performances are hosted in the Event Center. Tickets and schedule here.
What to Expect
Things to know before you arrive
Make your reservations or check availability online by clicking any link that says Reserve a Room.
Call or email to make a reservation 734-417-7223 or email email@example.com however reserving a room at our site is the quickest and you'll get the best price here.
- We recommend that you make room reservations in advance for busy periods like summer.
- Football weekends are a two night minimum. Some can be made from this website but you may need to email as sometimes these high demand rooms are put on hold.
- Graduation reservations are three night minimum. Check the Reserve a Room link for availability. We can put you on a wait list if you send an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduation Weekend 2018 - Provincial room is available for a 3 night minimum. One room Saturday night available with a king bed. Call or email to reserve.
Graduation Weekend 2019 are open and honored on the stonechalet.com website only.
- Extra Adult fee is $25 and will be charged at payment time or upon arrival. This fee may not show on your original reservation. All kids are free, including college kids when you come to visit the U of M campus.
- Innkeepers Jake, Lana and Mike welcome you to this amazing home!
- Jake is the operation manager and will probably check you in or help you with your event planning.
- The dog Sadie Hawkins sometimes visits during the day. The cat no longer lives here. She's found a great place to call home.
- Our two breakfast ladies will prepare your breakfast and freshen your room. daily.
- Check-in time from 4-6 pm. Please call or email ahead of time to let us know when you will be here even if it is between 4 and 6 pm.
- Later check-in time requires prior arrangement since we do not maintain a desk service, call or email please.
- Please park on Berkshire. There is plenty of free parking about 10 feet from the property.
- Come to the Reception entrance on Berkshire and ring the bell.
- Check out time is 11 am.
- Breakfast included for each guest, every day. Typically 7:30 and 8:30 am weekdays, 8:00 and 9:00 am weekends. We can arrange 7:00 am breakfast if needed. If you are still hungry or need anything, even new food, please ask for it!
- Extra non-registered guest breakfasts are $10.
- Your kids stay for FREE in your room even if they are going to grad school.
- Ten inviting & luxuries guest suites.
- Every guest room has its own private attached bathroom.
- High speed WiFi everywhere. Check email or stream movies to your own devices.
- Beds are either king, queen or XL full. Some rooms have additional full or twin beds for extra guests.
- Six of our rooms in the Parsonage are heated with gorgeous gas fireplaces lined with local pewabic tiles.
- Four of our second floor Parsonage suites boast charming balconies which overlook the gardens and frog pond.
- A/C is standard in all guest suites. Two main house rooms have portable units.
- Stone Chalet guest rooms have no TVs, however, you can use our high speed Internet on your own devices to stream your favorite shows and movies!
- There is a guest refrigerator and microwave in the Parsonage.
- There is a Keurig coffee machine in the Parsonage with complimentary tea and coffee available any time day or not.
- We do not provide wake up calls. We recommend using your phone or sleeping in!
Event Center Areas
Did you know that Stone Chalet has multiple “event areas” available for your family parties or business meetings? We can accommodate from 2 to 100 guests per event.
You can reserve the entire complex for a special event weekend like a wedding or family reunion. Use this link to submit your information, call or email us for more information: 734-417-7223.
We want you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or concerns before, during or after your stay please call us.
Jake Osburn, Lana Hawkins, Mike Soltis