Parsonage - 1st Floor - King and Twin
2 BEDS: 1- king size wooden sleigh bed, 1 - twin day bed.
BEDDING: King - high end mattress and foundation, cotton sheets and blankets, pillows and comforter in winter; Twin - memory foam mattress, cotton sheets and blankets, pillows and comforter in winter.
BATHROOM: This private bathroom has a shower.
HEATING AND COOLING: The room has A/C and is heated by a gas fireplace.
FURNITURE: There are reading and rocking chairs in the room plus a small table to work or read on; chest of drawers.
WINDOWS: A bay window faces the Gazebo Gardens. Casement windows with screens, cellular shades, lace curtains and drapes cover the windows.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: The room is large enough for three guests, especially your son or daughter when visiting U of M campus. We've added an antique Persian rug that anchors the bed in the center of the room.
Maximum occupancy: 3
- Free full cooked to order breakfast daily
- Free high speed WiFi
- Free parking on Berkshire
- House and room keys
- Soap, conditioning shampoo and hair dryer in room
- Daily towel and room freshening service
- Complementary Keurig coffee and tea in lobby
- Guest refrigerator and microwave in lobby
- Iron and board upon request
- Express checkout