At the Back of the Property
The Carriage House is a free standing structure with the original slate roof at the back of the property. Its entrance opens to the Gazebo Garden.
It can be used as meeting space. It has a utility kitchen and is great for parties when used with the Gazebo Gardens.
It is equipped with a queen, two fulls and two day beds. There is a table and chairs for eating and some upholstered furniture for lounging.
The bathroom with a shower/tub is upstairs.
The facility has central forced air A/C and heat.
- Free full cooked to order breakfast daily
- Free high speed WiFi
- Free on street parking
- House and room keys
- Soap, shampoo, conditioner and hair dryer in room
- Daily towel and room freshening service
- Complementary Keurig coffee and tea in lobby
- Guest refrigerator and microwave in lobby
- Iron and board upon request
- Express checkout