Parsonage - 1st Floor - King
BED: This king size bed is impressive and massive, made of wood and metal filigree.
BEDDING: High end Sealy mattress and foundation, cotton sheets and blankets, pillows and comforter in winter.
BATHROOM: The private bathroom has a shower.
HEATING AND COOLING: The room has A/C and is heated by a gas fireplace.
FURNITURE: The room features a desk to work at, an upholstered reading chair, chest of drawers and a cedar chest.
WINDOWS: A bay window faces the frog pond. Casement windows with screens, cellular shades, lace curtains and drapes cover the windows.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: The Garden Room is located next to the Parsonage exit door on the first floor for quick access to the outside world.
Maximum occupancy: 2
- Free full cooked to order breakfast daily
- Free high speed WiFi
- Free parking on Berkshire
- House and room keys
- Soap, conditioning shampoo and hair dryer in room
- Daily towel and room freshening service
- Complementary Keurig coffee and tea in lobby
- Guest refrigerator and microwave in lobby
- Iron and board upon request
- Express checkout