Stone Chalet - 3rd Floor - King
BED: Minimalist king bed.
BEDDING: Memory foam mattress, cotton sheets and blankets, pillows and comforter in winter.
BATHROOM: Private bathroom has a shower/tub combination.
HEATING AND COOLING: The room has a portable A/C unit and is heated by steam radiators.
FURNITURE: There are two chairs and a chest of drawers in the room.
WINDOWS: Original steel casement windows face the street covered with 2" Venetian blinds. A sheer curtain covers the window to the veranda door.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: The room faces Washtenaw, and you can hear the traffic in the morning. This room is not suitable for children. The veranda door opens to the covered veranda and fire escape only to be used for emergencies. Cuckoo's and Veranda have a lockable door between so you could rent both rooms as a suite with two bathrooms.
Maximum occupancy: 2
- Free full cooked to order breakfast daily
- Free high speed WiFi
- Free parking on Berkshire
- House and room keys
- Soap, conditioning shampoo and hair dryer in room
- Daily towel and room freshening service
- Complementary Keurig coffee and tea in lobby
- Guest refrigerator and microwave in lobby
- Iron and board upon request
- Express checkout