A Remarkable Ann Arbor Bed and Breakfast Experience!
Stone Chalet Bed and Breakfast Inn offers you comfortable accommodations with breakfast cooked to order each day and served in our formal dining room. Casual attire is fine!
Stone Chalet is located in a quiet residential neighborhood near the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor Central Campus and downtown Ann Arbor, Michigan.
It is a 19 minute (1 mile) walk to Ross Business School and a 28 minute walk (1.4 miles) to Michigan Stadium.
There are restaurants within a ten minute walk of here.
Live performances are hosted in the Event Center. Tickets and schedule here.
What to Expect
Things to know before you arrive
Make your reservations online by clicking any link that says Reserve a Room.
Call to make a reservation but please understand that we may be driving our car. If so we'll ask you to either send an email or call you back. 734-417-7223 or email email@example.com
- We recommend that you make room reservations in advance for busy periods like summer.
- Football weekends are a two night minimum and need to be made over the phone or email. Please call us to reserve your room.
- Graduation reservations are three night minimum and we are only taking names for the waiting list for cancellations for 2016 and 2017 by email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Innkeepers Mike and Lana welcome you to our home! We live here with our kids and pets.
- There is a cat named Fou Fou and a dog named Sadie Hawkins that live here with us. Sadie may be around to greet you when you arrive or at breakfast time. Animals are not allowed in guest rooms.
- Check-in time from 4-6 pm. Please call or email to let us know when you will be here even if it is between 4 and 6 pm.
- Later check-in time requires prior arrangement since we do not maintain a desk service, call or email please.
- Please park on Berkshire (where we park). Weekday parking passes available as required.
- Come to the Reception entrance on Berkshire and call for entry; no doorbell.
- Check out time is 11 am.
- Breakfast included for each guest, every day. Typically 7:30 and 8:30 am weekdays, 8:00 and 9:00 am weekends. We can arrange 7:00 am breakfast if needed. If you are still hungry ask for more!
- Extra non-registered guest breakfasts are $10.
- Your kids stay for FREE in your room even if they are going to grad school.
- Ten comfortable guest rooms.
- Every guest room has its own private and attached bathroom.
- High speed WiFi everywhere. Check email or stream movies to your device.
- Beds are either king, queen or XL full. Some rooms have additional full or twin beds for extra guests.
- Six of our rooms in the Parsonage are heated with gas fireplaces.
- Four second floor Parsonage rooms have balconies overlooking the gardens.
- A/C in all rooms.
- Stone Chalet guest rooms have no TVs, however, you can use our 50" TV in the Fellowship Room in the Event Center if there are no private parties.
- There is a guest refrigerator and microwave in the Parsonage.
- There is a Keurig coffee machine in the Parsonage with complimentary tea and coffee available any time.
- Use your phone alarm. We do not provide wake up calls.
Event Center Areas
Did you know that Stone Chalet has multiple “event areas” available for your family parties or business meetings? We can accommodate from 8 to 100 guests per event.
You can reserve the entire complex for a special event weekend like a wedding or family reunion. Call us for more information: 734-417-7223.
We want you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or concerns before, during or after your stay please call us.
Lana Hawkins & Mike Soltis