Stone Chalet Bed and Breakfast Inn and Event Center
Stone Chalet Bed and Breakfast Inn offers you comfortable accommodations with breakfast included. Located in a residential neighborhood near the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor Central Campus, with a 19 minute (1 mile) walk to Ross Business School and a 28 minute walk (1.4 miles) to Michigan Stadium.
Stone Chalet is a great place fo a wedding weekend. Bring 20-30 of your closest friends and famliy and have a most memorable wedding weeked. Great for family reunions too!
A Remarkable Ann Arbor Bed and Breakfast Experience!
- Ten comfortable guest rooms, each with its own attached private bathroom.
- Breakfast included for each guest every day.
- High speed WiFi everywhere. Check email or stream movies to your device.
- The main beds are either king, queen or XL full. Some rooms have additional full or twin beds for extra guests.
- Six of our rooms in the Parsonage have gas fireplaces.
- Four second floor Parsonage rooms have balconies overlooking the gardens.
- A/C in all Parsonage rooms, Cuckoo's and Carriage House.
- Screened windows in Parsonage rooms to open in the summer.
- Stone Chalet guest rooms are TV free however you can use our 50" TV in the living room area of the Event Hall if there are no private parties.
Event Center Areas
Did you know that Stone Chalet has multiple “event areas” that you can rent for your business meetings or parties? We can hold from 8 to 100 guests per event.
You can reserve the entire complex for a special event weekend like a wedding or family reunion. We suggest you make your reservations in advance. Call us for more information 734-417-7223.
- The Formal Dining Room can be rented to host a dinner party, afternoon tea, small wedding or business meeting for 6 - 24 people.
- The Event Hall holds up to 100 people and can be used theater style with the stage or as a standing or sitting reception and or dinner area.
- Gazebo Gardens are a great place for an outdoor celebration. Use the area in conjunction with the Carriage House to serve guests food and beverages.
We hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or problems before, during or after your stay please call us so we can help you sort it out.
Stone Chalet Resident Greeters
We'd like you to know that we have a friendly dog and cat that live at Stone Chalet. Our cat came with the place when we bought it in the summer of 2013. His name is Shula and at the time he was 21 years old. He's really friendly but not very active so you may not even see him around.
And then there is Sadie our rescue black lab mix. She usually greets people at the door unless she's feeling too lazy to get up.
Lana Hawkins & Mike Soltis