Our objective is to provide a safe and healthy environment for guests and staff at Stone Chalet when you spend the night, visit or attend an event. We do want you to come healthy and practice 6 foot physical distancing as much as possible. Here’s what we’re doing and asking of you that directly affects you:
- If you have a fever, have been exposed to coronavirus or someone with Covid19, or are feeling ill, please stay home and get healthy.
- Sanitization of all touch points that guests and staff contact.
- While inside public spaces please wear a face mask.
- Please a keep a six-foot distance from other guest and staff when possible.
- Daily room cleaning for multiple night stays is suspended. If you would like fresh towels or anything else, please let us know. We are happy to help.
- Breakfast will be served at staggered times and at separate dining tables to provide distance. If you would like breakfast in your room, please notify the innkeeper when you arrive. Please be flexible with breakfast times but tell us if you need a specific breakfast time.
- Event capacity is reduced. We are offering 10 person packages for up to 3 hours or full house rentals for two or more days for complete privacy. It is possible to hold an outdoor event for up to 50 before 8 pm. No rain provisions.
This is a great time for the small wedding you’ve secretly been desiring. We can create a memorable event with 10 to 50 close friends and family.
We are also reserving space and full house rentals for future events.
This notice supersedes any other posting of service or capacities on this website or contracts established.